(WELDERS, OPERATORS, FITTERS, PAINTERS)
Our company organizes and conducts training for welders and welding operators in accordance with the standards in force in the country and abroad (PN – EN ISO 9606, PN – EN ISO 14732, PN – EN ISO 17660, AWS D1.1 standards).
After the training, welders and operators undergo a theoretical and practical exam under the supervision of one of the selected certification companies (Bureau Veritas, DNV-GL, Instytut Spawalnictwa, SLV – GSI, TUV RHEINLAND, TUV SUD, TUV NORD, TUV Thuringen, SGS, UDT). Passing the exam results in receiving a welder / operator qualification certificate.
Training company: https://www.psfi.pl/
We organize courses to raise professional qualifications, including:
- operation of the oxygen-acetylene burner,
- plasma cutting,
- acetylene-oxygen cutting / straightening.
PAINTING PERSONNEL TRAINING
We offer comprehensive training for painting personnel conducted by experienced and certified painting inspectors (FROSIO). The training is aimed at both operators and quality control and quality assurance personnel.
The training program is tailored to the customer’s needs and can take place directly on the production site.
Sample training topics:
- Certification system and duties of inspectors.
- Corrosion – basic concepts.
- Types of corrosion.
- Cathodic protection.
- Concrete, rebars and their corrosion.
- ISO 9001 – painting works in the light of the quality management system.
- Materials and their properties, selection of materials.
- Climatic conditions – control and importance.
- Surface preparation methods. Standards 8501, 8502, 8503.
- Paints and anti-corrosion protection.
- Application of paints.
- Health and safety during painting and shot blasting works.
- Painting specifications and procedures.
- Standard Norsok M-501.
- Overview of the requirements of ISO 12944.
- Defects of paint coatings.
- ISO 4628 standard.
- Metallization, galvanizing.
- Passive fire protection.
- Other methods of anti-corrosion protection.
- Practical classes and exercises.
- Practical and theoretical courses in the application of PTFE coatings (XYLAN, MOLYKOTE).