We conduct a comprehensive and professional analysis of the state of anti-corrosion coating on structures in accordance with the recommendations of ISO 4628, showing the actual state of paint protection. The technical opinion ends with a detailed report, which is helpful in the planning and design painting works as well as with valuation of works.
The scope of the expertise may include:
- Assessment of the degree of blistering.
- Assessment of the degree of rusting.
- Assessment of the degree of cracking
- Assessment of the degree of exfoliation.
- Assessment of the degree of chalking.
- Assessment of the degree of detachment.
- Assessment of filiform corrosion.
We also provide technical opinions on corrosion damage, analysis of the causes of its occurrence and methods of preventing it. Technical opinions on metals and alloys are supported by strength tests performed by a befriended accredited strength laboratory.
We specialize in the assessment of:
- General corrosion
- Crevice corrosion
- Intracrystalline corrosion
- Fatigue corrosion
- Stress corrosion
- Microbial corrosion
- Pitting corrosion
- Selective corrosion
- Bimetallic corrosion
- Local corrosion
- The influence of the surrounding environment on the corrosive processes